PM KISAN: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman: Are central government and state employees with cultivable land ELIGIBLE for benefits? Know here
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi News: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a new central sector program aimed at providing income support to all farming families in the country to supplement their financial needs for the purchase of various agriculture-related inputs and related activities as well as domestic needs.
Under the scheme, full financial responsibility for transferring benefits to targeted beneficiaries will be assumed by the Government of India. The central government has already released the 9th installment of Prime Minister Kisan. And farmers will now receive their 9th installment from the PM-KISAN program.
Central government, state, UAP and autonomous organization employees who hold cultivable land in their own name in villages are not eligible for benefit under the scheme. In addition, all officers and employees in service or retired of central / state government ministries, offices, departments and their field units, central or state PES and related offices, autonomous institutions reporting government, as well as regular employees of local bodies, are not eligible for the benefit of the scheme. However, in-service or retired multitasking employees (MTS), Class IV, Group D are eligible for benefits under the scheme, provided their families are otherwise eligible and not covered by other criteria of exclusion.
Under the PM-KISAN scheme, benefits are transferred in three four-month periods. Every four months, Rs 2,000 is transferred to eligible farming families. Therefore, benefits of Rs 6000 are transferred annually.
PM KISAN is a government program 100% funded by the Indian government. Launched on December 1, 2018, the program promises income support of Rs 6,000 per year in three equal installments to small and marginal farming families, having combined land ownership / ownership of up to 2 hectares.
Here is the list of people who will not receive the benefits of the 9th installment of PM Kisan. The following category of farmers is not eligible for the benefits of the PM-Kisan scheme
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming below:
a) All institutional landowners; and
(b) Farming families in which one or more of its members belong to the following categories: –
1. Former and current incumbents of constitutional positions
2. Former and current ministers, ministers of state and former and current members of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, state legislatures, state legislative councils, former and current mayors of municipal corporations, past and current presidents of panchayats of district.
3. All current and retired officials and employees of central and state government ministries, offices, departments and field units and their field units. Central or state PES and attached offices, autonomous institutions under government as well as regular employees of local bodies (excluding multitasking staff, employees of class IV, group D
4. All super canceled retirees whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more, excluding versatile staff, class IV, group D employees.
5. All persons who paid income tax in the last tax year
6. Professionals such as physicians, engineer lawyers, chartered accountants and architects registered with professional bodies and practicing their profession by practicing practices.